Banham is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. The village is about 7 miles (11 km) north of Diss, 12 miles (19 km) east of Thetford and 20 miles (32 km) south west of Norwich. ~Wikipedia
Still there today, the Post Office is the central building, with the building to the right having had the ‘T.R.Edwards’ sign. Alfred Charles Saunders was the Postmaster in 1900. Below is an example of the CDS.