Freethorpe is a village and civil parish in the English of Norfolk. The village is located 7.2 miles (11.6 km) southwest of Great Yarmouth and 11 miles (18 km) southeast of Great Yarmouth, located within the Norfolk Broads. ~Wikipedia.
As can be seen, the building remains with some alterations.
Charles John Brock was the postmaster there around 1900 according to Kelly’s Directory of Norfolk.