Happisburgh (hayz-bru) is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It is situated off the B1159 coast road from Ingham to Bacton. ~Wikipedia
At location A, the building has changed a little, the chimney having moved for example. The school is still next door and it looks like the tree in the distance has survived too.
In location B we can see some of the houses in the background have been replaced with modern ones.
These two postcards show that the post office moved location, both being close to each other on the same street, with location B being closer to the church end.
This Ordnance Survey First Edition Map which was surveyed between 1879 and 1886 shows location A marked on the map…
Kelly’s 1900 Directory of Norfolk shows that the postmaster was David Frederick Ducker for that time at either one of these locations.