West Dereham is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It is situated some 4 miles (6.4 km) east of the town of Downham Market, 12 miles (19 km) south of the larger town of King’s Lynn and 37 miles (60 km) west of the city of Norwich. ~Wikipedia.
According to the Kelly’s 1900 Directory of Norfolk around this time the postmaster was a Edward E. Barrow.
There is a dated cancelation on the back from Brandon for January 14th 1908.